sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

they tied my arms and legs and inserted two wires in my temples



I was delighted with a sunny, but not burning day; nowadays it is unusual to find a day in which the sun does not roast your skin, so I was deeply happy. My brother Michael was with me, he was so young and innocent; he wanted to see once more one of my gifts working. I was aware of the danger but who could deny him anything? So I did, I used my kinetic powers to lift him from the floor, he was so happy, and I was too; but then my father entered I lost concentration and Michel fell to the floor, it was terrible to see his neck broken. My father pulled me out of the room and called them, they arrived so quickly... they tied my arms and legs and inserted two wires in my temples; the last thing I could hear was my mother sobbing and I knew that my hell had just started…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario






" target="_blank">