domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Larissa's suggestions

 
 
 
Dark Hunters Series
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I have even me Sherrilyn Kenyon back in 2010 at the NY Comic Con, but I have still to read this series =/

Guardians of Eternity Series
by Alexandra Ivy
Another author I have met in person and have yet to read =/ The books look awesome though!

Sisters of the Moon Series
by Yasmine Galenorn

I keep almost reading this one... I will! someday!


Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series
by Rick Riordan

Another almost for me =/ This series looks amazing though!

Stephanie Plum Series
by Janet Evanovich
 
 
Dresden Files Series
by Jim Butcher
I have a friend here in Rio that I met through blogging and she had been bugging me about this series for a LONG time... I gave in and fell in love! =)
In Death Series
by J.D. Robb

This one is on all the blogger I follow on twitter... I was fed up with all the "OMG I love Roarke" tweets and I just had to get into the Eve and Roarke train... so glad I did, cause I never wanna get off of it now!

Hunger Games Trilogy
by Suzanne Collins

This one was basically cyber bullying! LOL For over a year I kept hearing and reading about these books, so before the third one came out, I gave in and I will NEVER regret it!


Pack Series
by Shelly Laurenston

This one I thank my best blogging buddy and pen pal, 
We've been blogging friend for years and she has yet to steer me wrong! 

Charley Davidson Series
by Darynda Jones
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario






" target="_blank">