viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

I felt as If I was being skinned alive…



I could only feel the pain, every single bit of my body was aching, I felt as If I was being skinned alive…I prayed God to make me deaf, as not to hear the others yelling and whining…the smell of putrefaction was unbearable, it was difficult to avoid the vomit that was threatening to escape from my burn my oesophagus…I tried to scream, but no air came out of my mouth, my lungs felt heavy and my muscles stiff.

The room was completely dark, and cold, freezing, I felt like sheep walking along my spine. Shivers convulsed my entire body…but the worst of all was that…I didn’t know why, I could feel somebody, so close to me that I could feel his just behind my neck, so cold and threatening.

My hand were useless, I couldn’t even step forward without wobbling…He was not going to kill me, despite that was the only thing I deeply wanted, the only way to escape from hell…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario






" target="_blank">